- PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. We use administrative, organizational, technical and physical safeguards to protect the Personal Information we collect and process. Our security controls are designed to maintain data confidentiality, integrity and an appropriate level of availability.
- INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS IN PERSONAL DATA. In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to: (i) request confirmation of whether we are processing your Personal Information; (ii) obtain access to or a copy of your Personal Information; (iii) receive a portable copy of your Personal Information, or ask us to send that information to another organization (the “right of data portability”); (iv) seek correction or amendment of inaccurate, untrue, incomplete, or improperly processed Personal Information; (v) restrict our processing of your Personal Information; (vi) object to our processing of your Personal Information; and (vii) request erasure of Personal Information held about you by us, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set forth below. We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, we may take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. For some requests and where permitted by law, an administrative fee may be charged. We will advise you of any applicable fee prior to performing your request.
- DATA TRANSFERS. We are headquartered in the United States and have operations and provide services in the United States and throughout the world. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your Personal Information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your Personal Information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we store and process it.
- RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION/EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA. If you are in the European Union (“EU”) or the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the following additional disclosures apply: (a) Cymonix acts as the Controller of your Personal Information, (b) when we process your Personal Information, we will only do so in the following situations: (i) we need to use your Personal Information to perform our responsibilities under our obligations with you (e.g., processing payments for and providing the Software and related services you purchase or request); (ii) we have a legitimate interest in processing your Personal Information (for example, we have a legitimate interest in processing your Personal Information to provide, secure, and improve our Website, Software and related services, in communicating with you about the Website, Software and related services, and in informing you about new services or products; (iii) we have your consent to do so; or (iv) we need to process your Personal Information to comply with our legal obligations. You may contact us to submit a request to exercise your rights in Personal Information. If you initially consented to our processing of your Personal Information, you may contact us to withdraw your consent. If you are an EU/EEA Data Subject and have a concern about our practices concerning the processing of Personal Information that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority where you reside, in which you work or in which the alleged infringement occurred.
- RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA. With respect to the California Shine the Light statute, we do not share information that identifies you personally with non-affiliated third parties for their own marketing use without your permission. With respect to the California Consumer Privacy Act, if you are a resident of California, you may contact us to submit a request to exercise your rights in Personal Information. For purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act, we do not “sell” your Personal Information.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES. Our Website, Software and related services may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit those websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy practices or use of any other websites.